Our camera-ready nest box is an environmentally-friendly starter camera nest box suitable for various small hole-nesting species, such as blue tits, coal tits, great tits and sparrows. Specially designed to be easy to use and functional whilst being attractive to birds. As a result, you'll be able to attach a camera and watch your feathered friends easily!
As with all our wooden products, it is manufactured from FSC slow-seasoned untreated timber. Therefore, negating the need for the use of chemical preservatives.
- Solid FSC certified timber from well-managed forests
- Screwed construction method
- Fitted with a camera clip in the roof
- Opaque side window to allow extra light into the box for improved daytime camera performance
- Hinged lid for inspection and cleaning
- Removable 32mm hole protector for predator protection
- 32mm hole for larger species such as great tits & sparrows
Dimensions: 293 x 190 x 160 mm
Materials: FSC timber, stainless-steel, Perspex
Colour: Natural timber
Special Features: Camera-ready, Solid design, a window for extra light