This is the Wildlife World Sparrow nester in the conservation range. High specification nest box designed with pro-landscapers and conservation professionals in mind.
Sparrows are communal nesters, and this nest box is designed to combine three individual nesting areas.
- Handmade from solid FSC certified naturally durable timber such as Cedar, Douglas Fir or Larch.
- 32mm hole protector on each nest box
- Hinged opening front secured with easy-to-use threaded wingnuts
- Stylish finish with soft green paint to look good as well-being functional
- Extra strong recycled plastic hanging brackets
Site the nest box between 3 – 6 metres high, ideally with the front-facing between north and southeast. It is frequently common to locate the nest boxes under house/building eaves; however, do not do so if this is close to House Martin nests' location.
Dimensions: 240 x 480 x 160 mm
Materials: FSC timber, stainless-steel
Colour: Grey and natural timber
Special Features: Perfect for group nesting, front hinges make cleaning easy