Our original design Oval Nest Pocket is a low-cost way of offering a nesting opportunity or overnight roosting place for small birds.
Concealing the pocket in the foliage of a hedgerow or shrub can be a lifesaver for small birds in cold conditions, helping them maintain body heat.
- Made of various natural fibres such as reeds and grasses (appearance may vary due to seasonal availability)
- Built-in wire hanger to allow the roost pocket to be attached to branches
- Perfect for species such as robins, wrens, finches, and bearded tits
- Arrange at different heights for a variety of species
- You can use it in reed beds for warbler species
- Leave in situ/maintenance-free
A secondary application for the pocket is for small mammals like wood mice, harvest mice, or even domestic small mammals like hamsters and mice.
Dimensions: 180 x 100 x 125 mm (varies)
Weight: 60g (varies)
Materials: Natural fibres
Colour: Pale brown/yellow
Special Features: Natural materials, easy to use and site.